Saturday, July 11, 2009

Anti-Fight Night

Brock Won!

Okay I really don't know what that means but that is what ESPN says. I am really not into fighting...like really not at all...like I actually kinda hate it. So instead of going to a fight night party I hung out with this guy:


We had dinner as a family and decided to try for Costa Vida. Gilbert peeps you will understand when I sing: One of these things is not the the other...one of these things just isn't the same. We were the not like the other and just weren't the same...if you know what I mean. So we quickly left.

After eating not at Costa Vida (which I do love the raspberry chicken chipotle salad) Luke and I went shopping. Luke did get asked why he wasn't watching the fight while in The Buckle and wanted to fight the chick that asked. I realized once again why I LOVE Nordstroms so much. I found some cute tops and Luke found these awesome shoes. The tallons appreciate the new shoes. (If anyone has ever seen this kid's feet you know what I mean by tallons)


Luke with his awesome new kicks


Sperry...Get Wet
**don't know how to flip this**

After shopping we took a trip to The Golden Spoon. The thing I love about living where I grow up is you get wonderful little surprises like seeing your best friend from 3rd grade on a Saturday night. We ran into Kim Stubbs (we're the Islands kids we're the best darn school) and had the chance to catch up. My choice of frozen yogurt: orange 50/50 and cake batter with cookie dough topping. I promise it was so good. That is about all for my anti-fight night. Hope all of you that enjoy fight night had a wonderful time!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kyle said...

So funny...I also ran into Kim Stubbs, but at Yogurberry! She must really like frozen yogurt... haha :) Love your blog background by the way. Very cute! Come visit me soon!

July 11, 2009 at 10:34 PM  
Blogger Katie {Sweet Rose Studio} said...

I'm glad that you had a good anti-fight night! Can't wait to see both of you tonight!

July 12, 2009 at 12:55 PM  
Blogger Sara White said...

I literally choked a guy out on fight night! Ahhh....what a stress reliever!

July 18, 2009 at 7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home